Lauren Quinn is a writer and traveler currently living in Hanoi. Lonely Girl Travels was a blog of her sola travels and expat living from 2009 to 2012. She resides elsewhere on the internet now.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 8 Reasons I'm No Longer A Backpacker
- Phong Nha Farmstay, F*ck Yeah
- Livin on a CUC: Independent, Budget Travel in Cuba
- Would You Like Travel With That?: Why Being a Waitress is a Killer Job for a Traveler
- End of the Road
- Boys, Boys, Boys: A Solo Female Traveler's Experience With the Men of Southern Italy, Montenegro and Albania
- Vintage Sounds: The Revival of Cambodia's Golden Era
- On Not Riding A Bike In Siem Reap
- They're Not Rat Turds, They're Gecko Turds!
|laurenquinn on About|
|jarredkeaneyeah on Not Making It, In Manhattan an…|
|Brandi on Would You Like Travel With Tha…|
|vitaviva96 on About|
|Anni on A Year and Counting|
abandoned buildings abandoned places albania Americanness art austin blogsherpa Blunders Budget california cambodia coastal montenegro Cuba culture shock east bay eastern europe expatify family Female Travel first impressions food glimpse project grottaglie Hanoi hawaii hawaii the big island ho chi minh city home independent travel inspiration italy laos learning the ropes leaving los angeles montenegro Morocco motorbike moving music northern california Oakland offbeat phnom penh Photography poetry Portugal punk road trip rome Safety saigon san francisco san francisco bay area sobriety sola solo southeast asia Southern California Spain street art tattoos texas thailand the atlantic coast tirana tourism Transit transition travel tips travel writing trip planning USA vietnam writing